Saturday, April 4, 2020

Architectural Portfolio, Presentation, Brochure











About:

WELCOME...!



I will design your presentations in format of architectural sheets,photo edits, brochure, banners, power point presentation.


I have gathered enormous experiences in this sector as a professional, working under different studios. So, be confident that I will happily ensure designing your dream into presentations.



INCLUDED IN THIS GIG:



Architectural presentation sheet, Adobe Photoshop works, Power point presentation etc. with source files.



BEFORE YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER:



PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST for complete understanding of the project and provide me with the necessary info.



- I will then confirm pricing and deadline of the project.


It will be my pleasure to work with you !

Reviews


:

Ahsanullah was a complete professional and the value + quality of his work is beyond what i ever expected! He has a keen eye for detail and is determined to do the job right

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment