Saturday, April 18, 2020

Design A Premium Powerpoint And Keynote Presentation











About:

MY PACKAGES ARE NOT LIMITED TO JUST 30 SLIDES I CAN DO OVER 1000 SLIDES. CONTACT ME VIA MESSAGES. COST DEPENDS ON NUMBER OF SLIDES AND COMPLEXITY LEVEL ALSO



Looking for professional and unique powerpoint presentation? You are at the right spot!



I offer premium presentation design – a balanced combination between color consistent templates and animated stock images that maximize the impact of the key presentation messages in a remarkable way. 

I've worked on Microsoft platforms and I am proficient in MS office (power-point, word, excel) and the Adobe suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign).



Basic features of my gig:



  • I will create custom powerpoint design based on your branding.
  • I add high quality images and decent animations for free.
  • I make elegant design and graphics that help you stand out from the rest.


Whether it is an investor pitch deck, a training course or a corporate presentation, you receive a final product, which attracts investors, partners and clients to your project.





Please contact me before ordering.

I only deliver a high Quality Job with unlimited Revisions  



I Love to hear Hi from you.

Feel Free to contact me.

Thank you.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment