Thursday, April 2, 2020

Use Microsoft Visio To Design Process Flows And Business Diagrams











About:

With 25+ years of experience with Microsoft Visio working for some of the largest corporates; I help you across any Visio requirement you have such as:



  • Business process mapping
  • ITIL procedure design
  • Organisational charts
  • Or any other requirement...


The price quoted is per page of work delivered. If the work is minimal, I will do multiple pages. I will make a few revisions, will be flexible to help complete your work. Work will be of corporate-level expectations as I have delivered for large companies in 4 countries. The source Visio file will be provided. My work is sober and professional; I am not into jazzy designs. Just simple and clean, business documentation.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment