Thursday, April 23, 2020

Design A Simple Powerpoint Presentation











About:

Hi, its Sfaia here 

Modify your old presentation

Convert any type of document to PowerPoint presentation

Design MIND BLOWING and interesting slides from any document 

I am proposing an aesthetically applying and professional presentation about any topic,

I will design a presentation that satisfies with a class of design. 

I aim to carriage the work within a definite time with high truth and zero plagiarism.

My proficiency

  • Use of your logo or company's logs
  • Addition or Removal of slides
  • Merge or Split files including slides
  • Change Layout

 I MAKE PRESENTATIONS FOR

  1. Business meetings
  2. Brand introduction
  3. Seminars, Lectures
  4. Product launch
  5. Any academic subject and topic

WHY ORDER THIS GIG?

  • You will have a professional, and exclusive PowerPoint Presentation
  • High-quality design and graphics that will make your presentation indeed 
  • Quality is secure & Zero disappointment

Feel free to contact me!

Best regards!

SAFIA YAQOOB

 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment