Sunday, April 5, 2020

Create An Effective And Stunning Pitch Deck For You











About:

IF YOU NEED AN EFFECTIVE PITCH DECK TO GET INVESTORS INTERESTED IN YOUR STARTUP/ COMPANY/ IDEA - THIS IS THE GIG FOR YOU!



###Please contact me before order to ensure that I understand your activity and your needs FULLY before committing to your project###



As a Professional Powerpoint Presentations Creator, I help businesses and individuals worldwide to get the most effective impact and results from their presentations and pitch decks - in effective and closing content and in outstanding designs. 



Why am I so sure that I can help you? 

Since I have actual, hands-on, VAST EXPERIENCE in the Marketing and Sales professions (over 14 years) - of them over 8 years as a FUNDRAISER.



So, together with my non-compromising graphics abilities, I can do all - write, research, design, proofread, etc. All to ensure that your pitch deck 

(1) will be seen with interest

(2) will brand you as a worthwhile entrepreneur to invest in

(3) will have the effective content and structure needed to get the INVESTMENT



I've done this for numerous startups and companies with great results - and YOU CAN BE NEXT!



Contact me to discuss your project and see how I can help you succeed.

Anna



Reviews


Seller's Response:

There were glitches with regards to time, and I think it's a one-off experience. The thought process put in and the design of the deck itself was exemplary; I have given further assignments

:

I will definitely use her again real soon

:

the selelr was very communictive , help in al the process ..

:

Marza was warm and receptive throughout the entire process. Positive and always seeks to understand her client and their vision. I came to her with a tight deadline which she charged a premium to meet. Deadline was missed by 3 days, mistakes were repeated through many revisions. Final product is great but now have to play catch up with my clients.

:

The project complexity was higher than first expected due to additional requests that weren't covered in the original order (which was delivered before time), and still I managed to come through with innovative and professional presentation. It just shows how important it is to explain your full intention and expectations as the bug was in this part of a specific technicality which wasn't communicated properly. And when explained all was good




No comments:

Post a Comment