Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Create Your Powerpoint Presentation With A Pro Design











About:

I am here to provide professional PowerPoint slides. If you need a personalized presentation, with your logo, your photos, your data, beautiful design and transitions, this is the right gig for you. With these PowerPoint slides, you'll be able to convince your coworkers about your ideas, show your friends slides about your vacation, or do whatever else you want

You can check a little bit of my portfolio in this gig's photos

INCLUDED:
Professional design
Comercial license

PRICING:
- Casual = $5.00
- Standard = $10.00
- Fully professional = $20.00
- Posts in presentation sites (included in fully professional) = $5.00

LANGUAGES: I work with English, Portuguese and German

FORMATS: I provide the slides in all available PowerPoint formats, including .pptx, .ppsx and .pdf.
You choose the format or formats you want

Before buying, you may text me here in Fiverr, so we can discuss and find the perfect slides for you

I appreciate the opportunity to help you. You may always contact me!

Thanks!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment