Friday, November 15, 2019

Design A Modern Powerpoint Presentation











About:

The price of the presentation is determined individually, depending on the size of presentation and complexity of the contents. Make an inquiry and I will provide an estimate promptly.

The design will be done in accordance with your requirements and your corporate style. Strict confidentiality approach towards any kind of data provided, usage of high quality images, elements, icons, modern infographics and layouts, completely personalized approach.

I work on basis of provided materials/drafts, redesign existing poorly arranged presentations, etc.

Reviews


:

After having worked on several projects together, Midori and I have a really tight working relationship. They pay attention to my notes and because of that now have a good feeling of the tone we have for our brand. So the work being done integrates very well into the overall communications for the company. Communications skills in English - Excellent. Aesthetic - Very good for my business. I would recommend working with Midori to increase the professionalism of the presentation material for your business.

:

Great instincts and excellent aesthetics. Working with midori definitely adds a dimension to every project we do together. I think this is the third one and I would definitely work with him or recommend.

:

Always perfect. Love working with Midori. Thanks so much for getting my document to me so quickly!

:

Excellent work as always! thanks so much Midori

:

Absolute love with with midoridesign!!!!!!! I do all of my design work with them.




No comments:

Post a Comment