Monday, November 25, 2019

Design Stunning Powerpoint Presentation











About:

I am a Creative Graphic Designer with more than 4 years of experience in this field. I have worked with several well known clients including eCommerce giant alibaba.com.



Why me? 

  • Custom Design Template

  • Sourcing of High-Res Images and Icons

  • Branding a presentation to your colors and personality
  • Fully editable PPT File 


Please Contact me With:

  1. Your Presentation (text divided into slides)
  2. Design Examples -- or choose one of ours (link is above)
  3. List of any other requirements, i.e. colors, logo


You can check my portfolio website here.. www.asadali.strikingly.com



Here is the sample of my PowerPoint presentation design.. https://mega.nz/#!BR8BjIBD!4MWNdYz5ZMKMhtZz5iiD0l3daKGsiHAtuE3RYoz-htM



THANK YOU



Reviews


:

Fantastic Job. I've used over 100 contractors and I think this guy is the best. He delivers on time, and the layout and designs he comes up with look 100% professional.

:

Just as promised continues to make the design be exactly what you need. Initial work is good and very fast. Will definitely work with him again.

:

Delivered exactly what I asked for, in the time frame we established.

:

I went with this gig because he responded quickly, and I had a quick deadline and because he was able to deliver quickly. I had a (frankly) unreasonable deadline, and though he might not always be able to deliver so quickly, he went the extra mile to do the job, and then was very cooperative with several changes I wanted to make. He was always very cooperative, understood what I wanted, was patient with me and the final product was excellent. I would suggest anyone using him in the future. I don't know all the types of things he does, but his job on a special PowerPoint design I asked for was great!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment