Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Design Creative Powerpoint Presentation











About:

I am Tasneem 



I offer you presentations in a beautiful and distinctive way and at a very reasonable price



MY SERVICE INCLUDES:

  •  Up to 30 slides power point presentations
  •  Professional power point presentations Custom designed powerpoint presentation slides
  •  Unlimited revisions for your satisfaction
  •  Animated power point presentations

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller was late to start the project and sent a message letting me know it would be late. Once I received the first version I realized ti was not going to be quality work. Worst seller I have worked with skill wise.

:

since the first you don't explain what you want exactly ... you just order generally

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment