Monday, November 25, 2019

Design Powerpoint Presentation For You











About:

Hi,

Thanks for rolling down to my profile.My name is Shadaab Hayat. I am a professional Presentation designer. My POWER POINT work will be according to your desire. It will be professional and in a fair price. You will not be disappointed to appoint me as your assistance. My work will tell you all other facts.

        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

My POWER POINT Services are:

  • Creation of Templates
  • Insertion of provided Photos
  • Creation and insertion of Charts and Plots
  • Optimizing an existing PowerPoint                                                                                               -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You need to provide me with the TEXT or IMAGES for each and every slide.The text should be in editable format. Please DON'T provide scanned or images of text.



You will be satisfied with my work.



(IMPORTANT : Please make sure to inbox me and Read Gig description below before placing orders)

Reviews


:

Seller was very patient and modified all that was asked. Thanks a great deal. Will definitely use again

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment