Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Develop And Design Your Pitch Deck Or Powerpoint Presentation











About:

ALWAYS WORK WITH AN EXPERT FOR YOUR BUSINESS DOCUMENTS

Over the years, I have learnt from my experience in business development and consulting that investors and sponsors don't have the time to read lots of words, hence, the need for a PITCH DECK.

However, in development an attractive pitch deck, it is important to keep the focus on ball which is GETTING THE INVESTMENT. So, A pitch deck doesn't need to have so many pages but the important.

All you need is to do is request for samples, I have tons of them.

I understand what investors want. It's a simple process. While several startups fail to get investments for their projects, you come on board with me and join the league of successful entrepreneurs who got funding from the investors through the presentation of the PITCH DECK I designed for them.

The pitch deck is built around these outline:
  • Cover Page design
  • Vision & Value Proposition
  • The Problem 
  • The Solution 
  • Target Market & Opportunity
  • Traction
  • Competitive Environment and Edge
  • Business Model
  • Marketing and Sales Strategy
  • Management Team
  • Capital Requirement
  • Funding Need
  • Financial Projections for 3-5 years
  • Contact us

Pls message me before placing the order.

Cheers!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Nice to work with seller, his good at doing his work

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your patronage. I am sure we have built a strong pitch for you to secure the partnership. Hope to work with you again soon!

:

He has amazing writing ability...Quickly understands customers requirements and delivers exactly what he wants and always on time...I personally recommends him.

:

Thanks for patronage. I am glad that we met and exceeded your expectations and hope to do more businesses with you.

:

Professional with strong skills in understanding business!




No comments:

Post a Comment