Friday, November 15, 2019

Design You Killer Presentation











About:

!!! Please read this carefully !!!

 

  • Please contact me before order !
  • I'm only designer, you need to provide content/text !
  • Prices for all packages and gigs extras are for 10 slides !

Hello, thank you for considering my gig for designing killer presentations

I provide minimalist and modern PowerPoint, Pitch Deck and Google slides presentations. Every design is unique, tailored to your needs and completely editable. You just need to provide content/text or old presentation and I'll give my best to deliver exceptional work which will help you present your ideas or products in best possible way! Customer satisfaction is my priority, I guarantee you quality work and great customer support! 

Please check FAQ section below for further clarification.

If you are not shopping, but know someone who might be interested please let them know about my gig, I would be really grateful! In case they end up ordering, then you will get 10$ off on your next order with me!

If you consider ordering my gig or have any question please fell free to message me

If you like my gig please favorite it means a lot to me!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Tremendous Work, always willing to make amendments if and when they are needed, I have more projects to do and there is no doubt that I will be getting them all done here. This is my 3rd gig.

Seller's Response:

Great experience!

Seller's Response:

They were spot on and delivered what I wanted in short time .

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Fantastic as always




No comments:

Post a Comment