Thursday, November 14, 2019

Design Professional Powerpoint Presentation











About:

Hi! I'm ready to create professional Powerpoint and Google Slides Presentation for your business!

I create unique design based on your company branding.

What I can offer:

  • Branded Identity Template
  • Business Presentation
  • Marketing Presentation
  • Training Presentation
  • Listings Presentation
  • Company Pitch
  • Portfolio
  • Investor Deck, etc.

Basic features of my gig:

  • Create custom Powerpoint/Google Slides design based on your branding
  • Make elegant design and graphics that help you stand out from the rest 

As a final delivery, I provide PDF and fully editable Powerpoint/Google Slides files

Before place the order, please contact me and provide any of the information below:

  • Project description
  • Content - text, images, logo (vector logo would be great)
  • Company website or marketing materials to see the brand style
  • Any design samples that you like - references similar to the project

I look forward to working with you and am excited about the success of your upcoming project!

Feel free to contact me,
Victoria

Reviews


:

Victoria was fantastic. Very responsive. Very nice design template for my business. Would (will!) order again!

:

Excellent experience work with her...

:

Victoria is the Best. Her work is always better than expected!

:

As always, Victoria did a fantastic job! I couldn’t be happier with her work.

:

Great Communication with Victoria, not bold or new or exciteing - design wise, but we had a very strict deadline, and we got the presentation on time.




No comments:

Post a Comment