Thursday, November 28, 2019

Design A Powerpoint Or Keynote Presentation And Pitch Deck











About:

Welcome To My Gig.

Hello! My name's Aziz - Offering a modern, attractive and eye-catching professional presentation.

 

My gig features:

  • Under 12 hours super fast delivery available
  • Unlimited revisions until you're 100% satisfied
  • Fully editable slides.
  • 100% Money back guaranty
  • Professional & Friendly communication
  • Keynote and Google Slides presentation and pitch deck available


The work process:



1. Within a few hours, you will get a visual idea of what's your presentation is going to look like.

2. I'll take care of your likings and dislikings (fonts, colors, designs, charts, infographics) and make exactly what you thought of.

3. I'll deliver the file way before the deadline so by any chance you want to change anything, you can send the file for revisions. 

4. I'll still support you after the order is marked completed as well.



Professional presentation designs are made for:

  • Business meeting
  • Investment 
  • Business and charity proposal
  • Company annual report
  • Lectures
  • Webinars & more


Check the link below for my work samples:

https://bit.ly/2lwNY5E



Get ready to be surprised, contact me before placing an order. I will reply within an hour.

Thank You

Reviews


:

outstanding work!

:

excellent work!

:

Rough start but was able to communicate with the seller through the process. He's quite skilled and easy to work with. He delivered what I asked for.

:

Very responsive. Cooperative and eager to do a good job to completely satisfy the client

:

Very favorable. Good spirit. Helpful. The work exceeded my expectations and I am grateful for the creativity and effort that went into making my presentation first class.




No comments:

Post a Comment