Friday, February 7, 2020

Create Impressive Powerpoint Presentation Design











About:

I strongly believe, that presentation is a very valuable and powerful asset on a way to achieve your goals. It is not just “pretty slides”, but a tool, that boosts your idea, deliver a story. 



Let me help you to create an impactful presentation, that brings you closer to the goal. 

     

                           =====================



What I am offering

  ★  High-Quality Customized Presentations

  ★  Fully Editable Presentations

  ★  Charts, Graphs, Diagrams & Much more

  ★  Extra Fast Delivery

  ★  Unlimited Revisions Until You’re 100% Satisfied

  ★  Money-Back Guarantees

 

                          ======================



No Additional Cost For Adding Images.



Link to my previous work(portfolio) will be provided on request.



You can text me anytime, I am available at your fingertips for 24/7.



Thank you in advance for being interested in my profile. Please feel free to contact me if you need any further assistance.



Regards

Ahsan Riaz

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I had a very satisfactory experience working with Ahsan. The quality of the work was exactly the professionalism that I had hoped for. I provided a rough outline of thoughts with ideas of graphics that I wanted. Ahsan delivered a sleek presentation in return.

Seller's Response:

Immy, I appreciated that you have picked my services! I always try my best to deliver superb presentations as well as excellent customer service for every order. I am sure we will be long-term business partners!

Seller's Response:

Although the first delivery was correct, I repeated my instructions too often and these were not considered when they were very simple. I find it unfortunate that changing a background color takes so long.

Seller's Response:

Sir, you chose my Basic Package and you have more than 10 slides with a lot of infographics but I design it. Second, you are not clear about the changes and I do those changes in 2 hours even you didn't select the fast delivery package. Totally unprofessional attitude and stay away from this buyer.

Seller's Response:

Amazing and prompt service! This is our second project together and Ahsan created a professional, clean and beautiful PowerPoint presentation. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment