Friday, February 7, 2020

Design Powerpoint Presentation Or Keynote Presentation











About:

Hi

I have lot of experience in industry. I offer premium presentation design – a balanced combination between color consistent templates and animated stock images that maximize the impact of the key presentation messages in a remarkable way. 



I've worked on both Microsoft and Mac platforms and am proficient in MS office (PowerPoint, word, excel) 

My power Point presentation services are as follows:

Keynotes, Infographics

Convert pdf to PowerPoint

Create a new PowerPoint presentation

According to your requirements optimize the data of the existing presentation.

Make an eye-catching presentation to an existing presentation.

Provide you animations and transition in every type of presentation.

Insertion of provided photos according to the topic.

InfoGraphics on single/multiple slides.

Conversation power point presentation from Pdf to  PPT.

Virtual assistant.

 You will be satisfied with my work. 100% refund if not up to standard!!!

Please, Please Contact me before order

Feel Free to contact me...

Thank you

Reviews


:

good communication

:

This is my third order very great job as usual.

:

Very professional. Thanks

:

great service

:

Good communication. Wish the delivery was better.




No comments:

Post a Comment