Sunday, February 23, 2020

Create Or Design Powerpoint Presentation And Template











About:

Looking for professional and unique powerpoint presentation or template for personal or business presentation? You are at the right spot!



This is Rifat, An expert Professional business Powerpoint Presentation and template designer. My role is “quality over quantity” that every project I will accept is guaranteed to be the best.



The presentation design will be standard and premium, just like you instruct me. Size, color, image, ratio and other related things will be changed or adapted as you want.



Services You will get:



  • I will create custom business power point design based on your branding.

  • High quality images and decent animations for free.

  • PPT Theme/Template design

  • Insert charts and graph

  • Clean and Professional

  • Editable Presentations

  • Video presentation

  • Source file



Don't love the presentation design? I will provide full refund if not satisfied.



Why Should You Prefer Me?



  • Professional & Expert on Power point Presentation design

  • Unlimited Revision

  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed



I am available 12 hours a day & will ensure that I will reply to your concern in a few minutes.

For any question regarding this service please feel free to contact me.

Reviews


:

Needed help with a custom PowerPoint theme with my images and my logo and msrrifat came through! Great Fiverr!!! Can't go wrong here!

:

Quick and Excellent

:

Amazing work and done very quickly couldn't be happier.

:

Good Job i like it, i have work with him before and i will continue to work with him. Thanks

:

Good job very professional, everything on time communication is great, great service I will buy again soon,




No comments:

Post a Comment