Sunday, February 23, 2020

Design A Branded Powerpoint Presentation











About:

Please message me before placing your order.



Hi, my name is Usman. I'm your virtual assistant & provide you desired high-quality presentations while saving your time. I’ve 6 years’ experience in MS office including PowerPoint presentations.



Offer

If you are looking for high quality, the professional & eye-catching presentation then you are in the right place. I offer premium presentations designs, a balanced combination of text color & images that will maximize the impact of key messages.



Why Me?

•    6 years of experience in designing presentation slides

•    Fast & Reliable Service

•    24/7 Availability

•    Excellent Communication

•    Fully Editable

•    Create in different formats PPT, Pdf, JPG & KEY

•    Unlimited Revisions

•    100 % Satisfaction 

•    Money Back Guarantee



Just message me if your requirement isn’t in the description.

Feel Free to contact me if you have any question.



Thanks, looking forward to working with you.

 

 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

professional and efficient

:

Thank You.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment