Friday, February 7, 2020

Design A Professional Powerpoint Presentation











About:

My Main Gig: https://www.fiverr.com/msame7/design-a-very-professional-good-looking-presentation



With +10 years of experience in designing Powerpoint presentations, I believe that presentations are on the frontline of business communications, yet they don’t get the ‘respect’ they deserve! 



Whether you are a business person needing a presentation for a pitch, a teacher for a service organization that wants to do a training on a higher level, or a just someone who wants to turn his boring bullet points presentation into an eye-catching engaging PowerPoint, I can handle all your presentation needs.



How this works:



  1. You send me your content first so I can review it.
  2. I then give you a suitable quote and a delivery time frame based on my gig packages.
  3. I send few initial slide design to confirm this is the direction you're aiming for.
  4. I complete the presentation and deliver within the agreed time frame.



What you Get: Editable PPT +  PDF + UNLIMITED REVISIONS UNTIL YOU'RE 100% SATISFIED.



I look forward to be working together and please don't hesitate to contact me.



Portfolio samples could be sent upon request.



Thanks!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Always great work.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much, always a pleasure working with you.

:

mohammed was very precise and task orientated. Work delivered just as expected.

:

Thank you so much, looking forward to be working with you again!

:

Fantastic design.




No comments:

Post a Comment