Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Coaching Lead Magnet Design, Workbook And PDF Printables











About:

As a coach, you know the value of establishing a relationship of trust with your leads.



This trust leads to credibility, authority and ultimately new clients.



And it all begins with your lead magnet.



But what if you just don’t have the time or design skills to create an engaging lead magnet that communicates the value your service provides?



Here’s how I can help.



Starting at $100, I will design a coaching industry lead magnet inclusive of:

  • Clean, modern layouts 
  • Beautiful images
  • Clickable links and call to actions
  • Fully Branded
  • Delivered in universal Adobe PDF format



To get started, I need your final lead magnet text. Revision rounds are included to ensure you are happy with the result.



Ready to convert leads into paying clients?



Click the buy button, now.

Reviews


:

If there were something above 5-star, I'd give it to Writethoughts! Marie was efficient, communicated clearly, worked with me on timing to get this done quickly. And the final product is precisely what we needed, and better than I could've envisioned. Can't wait to work with her again!!

:

The finished product was beyond my expectations. I appreciated the patience that was given to me as this was my first experience. I will definitely use Writethoughts for all of my marketing products. Her artistic ability is fantastic! Thank you!

:

Great work, patient, responsive, kind.

:

Marie provides a professional service that is of high quality.

:

I am very pleased with the coaching lead magnet designed by the seller. She took my basic outline and exceeded my expectations with the final design. I was kept informed through the quick process. I will definitely be back for future designs.




1 comment:

  1. Sales enablement app Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info.

    ReplyDelete