Monday, April 20, 2020

Create Business Powerpoint Presentation Design











About:

Your content deserves to be well designed to engages your audience and most importantly, motivates them to act. That's where I come in!


I am creative designer and Influencer specialize in branding and minimal design with +5 years of experience. I have worked for all sizes of companies from a new startup to Silicon valley corporate sector and helped them to achieve their goals. As an influencer I know what is important to influence others of all age groups and as a branding guy I know what makes a brand different from others.


I can help you in



  • Pitch Deck

  • Info graphics
  • Seminar and Webinar
  • Company Profile and Portfolio
  • Marketing and Sales Presentation
  • Fund raising and Investor Presentation
  • PowerPoint, Keynote and Google slides


Please Note


  • I don't do research work
  • I don't do any typing work


I know you have a great idea and content just need to represent them professionally, Now its time to take action.



ORDER NOW!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Most of the time when one needs fivver, you probably working something creative. The challenge with a creative project is the initial explanation. I am not very good with it So I need someone who genuinely interested in the project, work as someone in my team . Finish the project at my satisfaction is the reason for me to coming back to Shahzaib again and again . Its pleasure working with you . Thanks

:

Thank You so much Sir :)

:

The communication and flow of ideas and suggestions was perfect, almost sublime. Super and fantastic guy. Worked under pressure but the out come is super

:

What a Great Seller! I had such an Amazing Experience! He is so prompt and his quality of work is brilliant! I will definitely recommend him. Thank you so much! Looking forward to the next project.

:

It was an urgent project so there was little time, but he delivered it very fast with quality. Also the result matched his portfolio. Will definitely work again if needed.




No comments:

Post a Comment