Monday, February 10, 2020

Design A Powerpoint Template And PPT Presentation











About:

My Presentation Services:



If you are looking for breathtaking Power Point presentations, look no further, because you have come to the right place.


HERE IS WHAT I OFFER:


I will take your existing presentation and turn it into fully branded professional one.
I will design a blank branded professional template for you which you can use for future presentations.


Distinguishing Features Among Packages


BASIC


No custom template.
Default power point designs will be used.


STANDARD


Simplistic but professional custom powerpoint design.
Color theme will follow your brand's aesthetics.
Maximum of 3 custom graphics.


PREMIUM


Full blown branded business Powerpoint template with multiple different slide formats.
Unlimited custom high quality graphics.
Research will be conducted and content will be filled in if required.
Commercial use license.




Additional Features on Economical Rates


Delivery within 12 hours.


Place your order now or ping me by sending me a message and I'll get back to you in a flash.


Image File Format


JPG
PDF
PNG
PPT

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment