Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Design Modern Pitch Deck Powerpoint Presentation











About:

Thank you very much for stopping by.

Everyone doesn't have enough skill/time to prepare nice presentation. So I am here to help. Be it

  • Investor pitch deck
  • Sales presentation
  • Business presentation

  • Or any other presentation



Process

  1. You place order.
  2. I prepare deck from scratch based on logo or given color theme.
  3. I send few initial slide design to confirm your taste as everyone has different one.
  4. I proceed further only once you confirm unless you are not responding.
  5. Deliverable: Editable PPT +  PDF + unlimited revisions



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good work scot. awesome job. u made it easy working with u. it was like working with a family member. You endured through some very limited time constraints and still pushed the work with me. revising many times even past midnight. Wld recommend u in a heartbeat to anyone anxious for great work

Seller's Response:

Thank you 😀😀😀

:

The guy is awesome. he genuinely went out of his way to make sure I deliver my work as quick and awesome as possible. It was like working with my younger brother. instructing him what to do. we would work through some rough hours, past midnight just so we have the work done right. awesome work Scot

:

Awesome Experience with him.. I look forward to more orders from you

:


No comments:

Post a Comment