Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Design Investor Pitch Deck Powerpoint Presentation In 24Hrs











About:

Hi,



A pitch deck PowerPoint presentation is an investment in the future of your business As the old saying goes you do not get a second chance to make the first expression



I am a Presentation Expert with an experience of 5 years. I Designed many unique and top-notch Powerpoint and Investor pitch deck presentations & helped many clients with their Business presentations


I am Specialized in designing Infographics, icons, Vector images, data visualization charts, PowerPoint templates, investor pitch decks


What do I offer?



  • Design or redesign Professional Elegant Powerpoint presentation template
  • Designing or formatting existing Powerpoint Presentation or pitch deck
  • Training, Lectures, and Webinar Presentation Design, Investor Pitch deck Design

  • Insert tables, charts and graphs, and infographic
  • HD vector images in an investor pitch deck


Ask For My Portfolio.

If you want to see samples of my previous work then check my portfolio links:

PORTFOLIO PRESENTATION IMAGES

  • http://tiny.cc/2ixeez

PORTFOLIO PRESENTATIONS ppt files

  • https://goo.gl/iYLdbQ



Quality is always 100% guaranteed. Revisions until you are fully 100% satisfied




I Love to Hear Hi from you
Try me it is risk-free!!
ThankYou!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good work

Seller's Response:

Thanks!.

Seller's Response:

please send the editable Final Copy.

Seller's Response:

Ok thanks!!

:

Very easy to work with and very professional. Went above and beyond what I expected.




No comments:

Post a Comment