Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Design Your Training Materials, Elearning Or Presentation











About:

Cognitive-focused instructional designer, experienced in creating custom eLearning content for a variety of topics. I will use evidence-based adult learning principles to make sure your training is engaging and effective. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is a great experience working with this seller. She does great work and communicates every step of the way.

Seller's Response:

I was able to relay the information I needed and achieved a result. I am highly satisfied with the outcome. I will continue to work with this seller and use their services. The goals were fully met and exceeded expectations.

:

Great experience, will definitely work with buyer again.

:

My goal was to obtain an elearning project and presentation. The information provided was used to develop a resolution for what i needed to accomplish and met the objectives outlined in the request. Great job!

:

Great experience. Very communicative client, provided all necessary information and guidance for the job to succeed.




No comments:

Post a Comment