Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Design Your Powerpoint Presentation











About:

The most and best Unique PowerPoint gig on Fiverr



What you get from me : 



I will design your PowerPoint Presentations or offer you a sleek template. I offer professional PowerPoint designs and templates. Just provide me all info with the content and I will pull out a modern PowerPoint presentation from it. 



What You need to Know :



I will do 10 slides for $20, for more slides check out the gig extras. If there are a lot of details on a slide it will be more. Contact with me first if you are unsure.


I'll take your content and turn it into a Nice and professional PowerPoint presentation or have you design one of your own using our FUTURE templates.


If you have any question(s) do not hesitate to contact me, I will respond ASAP.



Thank you

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment