Friday, February 7, 2020

Create Professional Powerpoint Presentation Design











About:

Professional Powerpoint Presentation Design



  • Muzzamil Here,


I am having experience of more than 6-7 years in the field of designing.

PowerPoint, Photoshop and illustrator expert.



JUST TRY ME ONCE FOR QUALITY RESULT.



just give me the details i will make your powerpoint presentation professional , fabulous , attractive and eye catching.

  • Experience.


I have worked for many fortune companies, Hundreds of startups, International speakers 5000+ slides created & designed with all the design styles and different business objectives in a variety of industries



  • About Gig.


My packages are not limited I can do over 1000 slides. Contact me via messages.

starting at a very low price just to get a good and long term relation with my clients.

MY SERVICES INCLUDE

•Custom Designs
•Professional Graphics
•Custom templates.
•Artistic Animations and Transitions
•Unlimited Revisions
•Modern Info-graphics
•high quality Images
•PDF files
•Unlimited Revisions
•100% Money back guaranty

Regards

Muzzamil

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great job as always!

:

Great professionality and availability Everything delivered on time

:

muzamil10 delivery a pretty good PPT, I didn't have a 100% experience because my slides were in spanish so language barrier is a factor for him to do transitions and animations.

:

all done within time scale and specification

:

With specific instructions, the seller can produce a high-quality presentation.




No comments:

Post a Comment