Sunday, June 21, 2020

Design Your Eye Catching Line Sheet In Sale Offer











About:

                         WELCOME TO THIS GIG





Why you choose me?

  • Trusted Seller
  • 100% Positive Behavior 
  • Unlimited Revisions till your satisfaction
  • Friendly Customer Service

 You will get by default in this Sale Offer:



  • Two page line sheet with 12 images if you want more images please inbox me and get custom offer to start order, or check my gig extra.

 

  • File will be CMYK



I'm working with.

  • Unique and Creative design.
  • 100%  Satisfaction.
  • 100% free of Copy and Paste.


Note:

Files will be delivered in JPEG with Commercial Use......for more file check my gig extra or inbox me....

 



Regards,

creative lines

Reviews


:

Super fast delivery, organized sheet. Thank you!

:

This seller was great! I would work with this seller again.

:

Great job as always!

:

Faster and than ever whilst completely accurate!!!!!

:

quick service, good communication




No comments:

Post a Comment