Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Create A Clean And Visually Pleasing Sermon Graphic











About:

Churches are typically very good at thinking through a lot of things and doing them well. Preaching, worship, assimilation...even brewing coffee. But far too often, graphics are the last thing thought of or cared about.



Church person 1: "Ummm, who can make a picture for the teaching next week?" 

Church person 2: "I think Karen makes things"

Church person 1: "Karen makes things? But doesn't she just do wood etchings?" 

Church person 2: "Yeah, but same thing right?" 

Church person 1: "Right. Cool. Have Karen do it." 



I have a heart (not huge, but a heart no doubt) for seeing churches make sensible choices when it comes to graphics. I'm not flashy, I believe in clean design that conveys a message well but is pleasing visually. If you hire me I'll work my darndest to give you that too. 

Reviews


:

Awesome job and very easy to work with! Can't wait til the next project.

:

Steve was great to work with, communicated well and delivered what we asked for ahead of schedule!

:

Easy to work with

:

Soros was on it! Super fast and excellent design. We'll use him again!

:

great guy. great work. quick delivery.




No comments:

Post a Comment