Saturday, June 6, 2020

Make A Pitch Deck For Your Film Or TV Show











About:

You have come up with a brilliant idea for a film and you think that a producer will love it as he/she reads the story. 



Well! That's not true. 



I hate to break it to you but if you have a brilliant idea and you don't market it well, your idea is going to fade into millions of films that are pitched every year.



So, what's the solution to this? Having an eye-catching and detailed pitch deck. If you are here, then you already know what a pitch deck is. 



I provide a complete pitch deck to my clients without any discrimination. You can have unlimited slides as long as your idea is explained properly.



I personally design a theme for your pitch and write the points in the most engaging way so that a producer is bound to love it.



 My main slides include:



- Title

- Logline

- In-depth story

- Main Characters

- Supporting Characters

- Facts

- Writer's Statement

- Visual References

- Directors

- Cinematographers

- Art Directors

- Market Competitors

- Budget



Inbox me to discuss your idea in detail. 



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment