Friday, June 19, 2020

Design You A Presentation Deck











About:

Custom designed presentation deck, designed in Indesign. Custom designed tables, infographics and graphs if needed as well. Must provide all copy/text and photography if needed. 

Reviews


:

Tremendous work by Adam. Let me tell you, I looked through a LOT of seller's pages when deciding on who to create my perfect deck. Since he had not previously done a project here, his name was buried near the bottom. This was not a reflection of his work. Adam also uses InDesign instead of Powerpoint, which creates a more sophisticated (and I think desirable) look. He was more than generous with his time and really made sure he got it right. And the work itself? Exactly what I wanted. He has great instincts and really understood what I was going after. He even provided an amazing list of directions on how to use InDesign. I highly recommend him and will certainly use him again.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment