Sunday, June 14, 2020

Redesign Powerpoint Or Keynote Presentation











About:

I will redesign your presentation to make it hip, modern and easy to understand.



I will add visual elements to your presentation, make it look professional, add animation and transitions as needed.



I am particular with the quality of my output thus it will take me at least 2 days to finalise work and quality review.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

An absolute joy to work with. They worked with me around my very busy schedule and provided a TON of ideas and insight I never even considered. A sheer genius with the service they provide and I would HIGHLY recommend them!! I will be back :-) They are my go-to from this point out!

:

Super smart and reliable. Will use again and again.

:

fast delivery satisfactory results.

:

When it comes to design projects, back and forth communication is important. The initial delivery sent is not necessarily final. Communicate what you want to be changed even after delivery as there is always room for revisions and discussions for your designer to understand more what you want to happen regarding your project.

:

Fantastic! Blew me away. I needed some revisions done right away, she killed it. Delivered before she said she would by a lot. I really appreciated her upfront communication style to maintain the integrity of her work. She worked with me to get it just right. Even fixing a mistakes made by other designer that I discovered after the fact. I HIGHLY recommend. Get it done right the first time. I've been burned by other designers here who over promise and under deliver. I was so impressed. Definitely renewed my faith. She is a top notch designer, knows her stuff. So beyond thrilled!! yeah.




No comments:

Post a Comment