Monday, June 29, 2020

Create An Architectural Presentation Board











About:

An architectural presentation board,

in any styles you love. Just give me the plans, sections, elevations and perspectives (If you need you can just let me do the renderings for you). In the format size of A1 in 300 dpi resolution. You can request the styles, color schemes and item you wanted to emphasize on your board.

Reviews


:

It was a pleasure working with Pete. He was very available, even during Christmas and the New Year. He worked with me throughout the process, and my schedule. He delivered exactly what I was looking for. Many thanks! I will definitely use his service again.

:

Great design and very fast delivery! Only took 2 hours from start to finish, will do business with again in the future!

:

He is fast. Great work

:

Excellent communication and talented freelance would 10000% Recommend

:

Very fast delivery, will do business with again







Create An Architectural Presentation Board

No comments:

Post a Comment