Friday, June 5, 2020

Craft A Powerful Powerpoint Presentation For Your Business











About:

With my background in startups and VCs, I bring a perspective from both the buy & sell side - crafting a compelling presentation that communicates your core message creatively.


ONE OF A KIND
Your business idea shouldn't be forced into a template. I will bring out your unique value proposition in a way that is just as visually special.


MORE THAN DESIGN
With experience in marketing and business strategy, I can help you copy-write and storyboard your presentation so it says what you want, and gets you what you need.


TECHNICAL EXPERTISE
As graphic designer with 6 years of experience, I leverage on my expertise in Photoshop & Illustrator maximise the potential of your presentation.



Contact me if you need help in
  • Pitch Decks
  • Investor Decks
  • Conference Decks
  • Sales Decks


Reviews


:

Sean was amazing as always. He can quickly understand your business, target audience, and craft a message along with incredible design to create captivating presentations.

:

Incredible work and effort on this project. I would leverage seanchauxk again and will. Thank you for the research and putting a great presentation together on a hard topic.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment