Thursday, June 4, 2020

Create A Stunning Presentation With Ppt, Slides Or Prezi











About:

Do you need a high-quality and impressive presentation?



I have 6 years+ experienced creating presentations en PowerPoint, Google Slides and Prezi. I can create for you a presentation that meets your needs in any field: education, commercial, business or institutional



Simply send the content that you would like to incorporate into the presentation and I will do the rest



My presentations are created from scratch and adapted to your content. I use custom templates, If you need it I will include icons, pictures, ilustrations, charts, graphs or any others. I will adapt to your request, the most important for me is your satisfaction with my job



I will also help you if you need to convert it into video or export it to another format



REQUIREMENTS

You just need to send me the content you want to show (in the format that you have it) and the precise instructions and sequence about what you need.



I'm also happy to accept a custom order, feel free to contact me if you have further questions



NOTE: please contact me before placing order as cost depends on the complexity level too



Thanks for visit my gig!

Reviews


:

Fast response and turnaround.

:

He was incredibly professional and effective. I gave him some complex ideas to work through and he did a great job. I will definitely work with him again

:

Good communication

:

I always work with him . It is easy and the job is pefect !

:

Very easy and practical . He understand perfectly what we want . I recommend it !!




No comments:

Post a Comment