Sunday, June 7, 2020

Transform Your Powerpoint Presentation Lets Talk About It











About:

Hello, here there are  

No powerpoint template, No copy-paste, only unique, custom made slideware

I will adjust the presentation design to your context and make it understandable for your auditory.



I just need a light contextualization of your powerpoint slides and your textual slideware.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.



STEPS to start without previous contacting: 

  1. Your description and slideware are received ( the description contain your web site, your graphic chart and so on, used to contextualize your activity and auditory )  
  2. I understand your context making some research
  3. Designing you an expected presentation with graphic elements and animations
  4. Showing you the result and asking for modifications 
  5. You receive the perfect final version of your PowerPoint


Have queries? Contact me in inbox anytime! 

Reviews


:

I truly am impressed by the professionalism of Nikitaux. Great communicator and great & fast delivery. My pitch deck is stunning! I recommend blindly! Thank you very much again!

:

Excellent travail, je recommande "nikitaux", et ne manquerait pas à faire appel à ses services très bientôt.

:

Great guy! Fantastic job :)

:

Perfect ! :)

:

excellent comme d'hab :)




No comments:

Post a Comment