Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Create An Interactive Elearning Course And Quiz











About:

I am a teacher I have experience in the creation of interactive eLearning courses and quiz for my students for more than 10 years now.



With your content:



I can create eLearning courses with any strategies you want, with your costume template (colors, images, videos, graphics ...).



Also, I can create quizzes (graded or non-graded quiz) with your costume template, the quiz can send the result or any content by email or send it to a server or Google docs.



  • The delivery:


- HTML5 Format: can be integrated on any page on any website.

- SCORM Format: for learning management system (LMS)

- AICC Format: for learning management system (LMS)

- cmi5 Format: for learning management system (LMS)



  • Multiple options:


The quiz can be as:

 - Multiple choices.

 - Drag and Drop

 - Multiple responses.
 - True or False.
 - Short answer.

 -...



The eLearning course can be as:

- Interactive and animated slides

- Animated characters 

- Slides with generated voice over or your voice.



if you have any question do not hesitate to write me a message.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He was AMAZING - He is incredibly talented. Followed exactly the directions I gave - he also used his own creativity to make it even BETTER than I expected. I am SO HAPPY with the project delivered. WOW!!!!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you. Happy to work with you.

Seller's Response:

I warmly recommend it ! Easy understanding and a very good job ! I will come back for sure. Thank you very much !

:

Thank you.

:

Seller is very responsive and works hard to implement whatever is requested.




No comments:

Post a Comment