Saturday, May 16, 2020

Create A Powerpoint Presentation For Your Business











About:

 

Are you looking for someone who can create Business and Professional PowerPoint Slides for you? 

 Then you find the right person for Professional and Modern PowerPoint Presentations for you.

         Yes, I can create PPTX Slideshows for your business .

 

       Services I will Provide:

   1.        I can convert the text files into PowerPoint presentation.

   2.         I can change your old PPT files into the new one as you want for your business.

   3.         Presentation Design will be consistent to company themes or logo.

·  4.          Can include the images for you in your slides.



         You Have to provide me presentation content , TEXT FILE  OR  OLD PPTX SLIDES and images as well.

 If you have any queries, then feel free to contact me anytime.

   I am available 24/7 at your service.

      Before Placing Order please Contact me.

      

Regards:

Mariyah.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment