Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Design Clean And Amazing PDF Documents











About:

Hey there,



I will design your document on a professional, clean and modern level.

This includes adding graphics, matching fonts, cover, backgrounds, clickable links, modern icons, so on.



I’m here to help design your PDF documents with a visually pleasing yet professional design which relates to your brand aesthetic.



-

Here you will find:

  • A PDF High Resolution File which matches your Brand.
  • Brochures, E-books, Lead Magnets, Guide books, Whitepapers and so on
  • Best Customer Service is guaranteed.


-



How will I work with you?



  • Send the texts and all the required details
  • I will send you the initial design for your examination
  • You Decide any changes
  • I'll do the necessary revisions
  • Once the design is approved I'll prepare the final files for the delivery



If you have any other questions please get in touch!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

This was my first time hiring Andres and I couldn't be happier with the results! He was patient and understanding with my notes and very prompt getting back to me. I can't thank him enough for his excellent work and look forward to hiring him again!

:

Thank you!

:

Thanks for the presentation, this is the direction I was going for.

:

Fantastic work, really like the presentation and worked on changes quickly.

:

Thanks for the great presentation this is what I needed.




No comments:

Post a Comment