Thursday, May 21, 2020

Design Lead Magnet, Pdfs And Ebooks











About:

Hi There,



If you are looking for someone to design your Document or Content that Looks Professional, Beautiful and Eye-Catching, than you have come to the right place. I will design Lead Magnet, Ebooks, Pdfs, Workbooks, Cheatsheet and many more.



Services



★Complete Lead Magnet Ebook PDF Design

★ Top-Notch & Modern Layout 

★ Free Cover

★ High-Quality Relevant Images

★ Clickable links

★ Unlimited Revisions

★ 100% Best Quality Guaranteed



I will deliver your work in PDF format.

If you want a Source file or editable file to make any changes in the future, it can also be provided.




Why Should You Hire Me



  • I have Great Expertise in Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign/Canva.
  • I have done more than 500 Top Quality Designing Projects.
  • I can show you some of my past projects so that you may have an idea of my design process.




NOTE: Please contact me before placing the order.





Looking forward to working with you. Many Thanks.



★ Unlimited Revisions

★ 100% Best Quality Guaranteed







Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment