Monday, May 25, 2020

Design A Flip Book In 24 Hrs With Free Hosting











About:

Please read this information carefully before you order


My service is converting PDF / Images or Powerpoint to 3D flash Flipbook format


  • I convert PDF, DOCX, PPT and Images File types to flip book


  • You can use this for your Business presentations / private or any commercial Use


  • I will add a nice theme and beautiful background Image for your work


  • So then you can get the real feeling of book reading with a nice beautiful background


  • I can give you this as an EXE / Flash HTML 5  or Apple mac app format as your choice


  • This Flipbook working Perfectly On your laptop / PC / Mobile and Upload it on your website


# Features Of My Service #


  1. Flip pages automatically
  2. Full-screen mode
  3. Share buttons for the social Media
  4. Turn-ON/OFF background sound
  5. Print and Search Buttons
  6. Double- Click Zoom in or Zoom out
  7. Background Image
  8. Scroll mouse wheel for flip pages manually
  9. Custom Logo Image on top
=================================================


Also, we can host your flipbook in our sever you only have to insert  the embedded HTML code in your web site or blog



Please let me know if you've any questions, I'm willing to answer any






                           100% Guaranteed Quality Service
  
      

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is my go-to girl to for our Flip Catalog :) Was done in a few hours and to notch!!!

Seller's Response:

You are a great customer I ever had

:

Amazing work, I highly recommend to use Rumesh, she was amazing to work with and started working in my order straight away

:

Thanks for good work.

:

Very good, fast and quality work. It is the second time we have hired her. Excellent.




No comments:

Post a Comment