Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Design Modern And Professional Powerpoint Presentation











About:

Greetings!



PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER



I am Daniyal, currently employed as an Industrial Planning Professional (working on modern business controlling and analysis tools) in one of the top manufacturing industry of the state. Because of my professional background in Business Analysis department, I know exactly what is to be done with the powerpoint presentations or pitch decks to make it look modern and professional.



I am firm believer of the saying:



           “Every Successful Powerpoint Presentation is built on four Pillars, People, Idea, Passion and Preparation”



Provide me clear explanation of job requirements and then I’ll be able to build those four pillars for you because a good concept sure needs a better presentation



 I can help with:

  • Sales/marketing
  • Business/Pitch Decks

  • Products/services
  • Engineering/Educational/Training Presentations
  • Client Reports
  • Webinar
  • +more



What I am offering

  • Unlimited revision
  • Customized template

  • Modern info-graphics
  • Animations/Transitions
  • Stock Photos



Note: I can go beyond 15 slides and deliver before 2 days as well, it solely depends on my calendar and the complexity of the project. Please feel free to contact me for any custom offer.



Reviews


:

Skilled designer in overall. He made a good and proper PPT and understand quickly. From the initial proposal, he keeps interested in the project and how he would deliver the project. hope to work with him again in future :) Thanks for your help :)

:

The project was rather arduous to produce in the first place. Daniyal was able to create and exceed my expectations with an elegant design. He is informative and will go above and beyond your requirements to get the job done. His is a very skilled designer/producer and will manage the project with very little supervision. I will definitely go back to him with future work! Thank you!

:

I'm a returning client. Daniyal was able to deliver a really great output in short order and under a tight timeframe ahead of holidays. I highly recommend his work! Thank you again.

:

Great work!!

:

Very good communication and eager to satisfy.




No comments:

Post a Comment