Friday, May 29, 2020

Design A Presentation In Keynote Or Powerpoint











About:

Need quality designed Keynote or Power-Point presentation ?


Want to impress your audience, but don't have time to design a Professional Presentation?


Then don't worry, you just came to the right place and you have selected the right person for your job.



I have 3 Years+ experience in creating professional Presentations and Graphics Designing. I have worked with IUBAT university since 2016.


I guarantee you that the final delivered presentation will look premium & professional. No compromise on quality.




━━━━━━━━━━  Service Description  ━━━━━━━━━━


  • I will provide professional and unique  Keynote or Powerpoint Presentation.
  • You will get modern, custom made designs with smart color combination and Elegant Animations.
  • I can Convert or Recreate an existing non-editable presentation into a fully editable version.
  • Fix animation and audio syncing issues.
  • I am proficient in the use of Keynote, PowerPoint, prezi, canva, Adobe illustrator, Photoshop and Lightroom

  • Fast Response Rate.




Be sure that my work will not be shared or transmitted to any third parties




Feel free to knock me before placing orders.

Thank you!

Reviews


:

I had a quick job to do on a KN presentation . Tonmoy was extremely responsive, very accurate and incredibly fast in both getting the nature of the job and doing it. Highly recommend - very rare to find someone like this on Fiverr these days ! Will work with TM again

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment