Saturday, May 30, 2020

Design A Premium Powerpoint Presentation











About:

Looking for professional and unique powerpoint presentation? You are at the right spot!

I strongly believe that presentation is a very valuable and powerful asset on a way to achieve your goals. It is not just “pretty slides”, but a tool, that boosts your idea, deliver a story. 



Basic features of my gig:



  • I will create custom powerpoint design based on your branding.
  • I add high quality images and decent animations for free.
  • I make elegant design and graphics that help you stand out from the rest.



You will get fully editable PPT file along with PDF. 



Looking for more samples? Contact me!



❤  Unique and creative concepts with high quality graphics  ❤



 You provide the text and leave the rest to me.

Reviews


:

Arsalan did a great job on my e-book. He was very committed to ensuring I was a satisfied customer and made any amendments I required. The project was delayed mainly due to me being unavailable. I was very happy with the end result.

:

Graphic_Studio is an excellent designer from powerpoints to banners to logo design. He has attention to detail, creativity, and thoroughness that makes him an excellent designer and artist. I was very satisfied with his artistic work and design, and would without hesitation recommend him for logo, banner, or any other creative design. It was outstanding to work with him.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment