Friday, May 15, 2020

Design Professional Powerpoint Presentation And Pitch Deck











About:

If you are seeking for PowerPoint slides or pitch deck then you are in the right place. I will make your work professional and extra fast. I am here to help you to transfer your given data into customizing presentations with unlimited revisions. 



What am I provide; 





  • Editable PPT slides
  • Custom Template
  • Presentation according to your Brand Guidelines (LOGO, Color Scheme, etc.)
  • Animation & Transition
  • Quality design infographics 
  • Professional and proper clean
  • Images, graphs, charts, audio, or videos inserted
  • Fast and convenient service in just 6 to 12 hours
  • I am available 24/7




I believe in quality, not in quantity  



            



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very fast and more than what I expected. Very talented and skilled designer. Highly recommended. Thanks for brilliant work

:

Thank you for your feedback

: : :


1 comment: