Saturday, May 23, 2020

Create A Premium Business Presentation Pdf











About:

I will help you to make your wishes!



MY CASE

-more than 150 presentations     -2 years of freelance work     -4 programs used     -learning and growth 



I am here to help you create your:
  • Branded Presentation
  • Custom Templates
  • Investors Pitch Deck
  • Business Presentations
  • Personal Resume Presentation
  • Webinar Presentations




How is work?
1. You send me all the information regarding your presentation.
2. I will create 2 design options for 1 presentation slide
3. You can make changes to the selected slide
4. I do the whole presentation in the chosen concept
5. I provide you with an pdf and editable PPT file or keynote




Please do not hesitate to contact me! 



Reviews


:

Very well done job. Fits my style. Two versions of one slide were presented before the General work. I recommend!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment