Saturday, May 30, 2020

Create A Professional Powerpoint Presentation











About:

Clean & Elegant PowerPoint presentation template based on real topics. Modern and handcrafted slides with lots of creative infographics, Data Charts, Device Mockup & Maps for graphical and visual presentation will make your presentation overwhelming.



Features:
  • HD Widescreen 16:9 Ratio
  • Standard 4:3 Ratio
  • Based on Master Slides
  • 25 Powerpoint Themes (XML) included (Fully Editable)
  • Drag & Drop option to replace images
  • Totally Resizable & Vector Brand Elements, Infographics, Maps & Graphics
  • Handcrafted Infographics in Powerpoint
  • Data Charts Editable via Excel) – Update the Excel spreadsheet, it will automatically change in PPT slides
  • 700+ Vector Icons


Important Note:

Please read all the information before you place an order
  • Message me for your design BEFORE you order
  • Don't hesitate to ask me anything before ordering. It will be resolved soon instead of giving me a negative review

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Normal work, at the end I will have to review it my self

:

Yes. Your work friend you should review it. I did made all the changes you asked. But you were keep opening the file in ms word while it should open it in PowerPoint. And I am a designer. I design. I made the design very user friendly for you. Didn't I?

:

Awesome! Thank you!

:

The overall design is not bad, but the seller was quite unresponsive and missed the deadline by almost 3 dyas.

:

Good job. Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment