Sunday, May 31, 2020

Design Branded Powerpoint Presentation And Google Slides











About:

If you need to design or redesign a presentation in Microsoft PowerPoint, Keynote, Google Slides, or Pitch Decks I'm here for you. 



I have more than 5 year experience to make professional PowerPoint presentations. I already completed around 500+ presentation on various platform.



I create presentation for:

  • Business meeting presentation
  • Business and charity proposal
  • Brand introduction
  • Investment and Financial pitch deck
  • Company annual report
  • Lectures
  • Seminars
  • Webinars & more




PORTFOLIO / SOME SAMPLES:  https://bit.ly/2Mxxggf



I will provide:



  • High quality images display
  • Quality Design Info-graphics
  • Custom Theme design
  • Clean and Professional
  • Optimizing an existing presentation
  • Add transitions and animations
  • Source File
  • Free Samples

  • Support 24/7
  • Unlimited Revision until you become satisfied 100% and support even your order is completed.

  • Money back Guaranteed!


I will pleased if I can make you satisfied by my work. Feel free to contact with me.

Hope we will get a great experience on fiverr.

THANK YOU 

Reviews


:

Really great working with him and he was able to craft a great presentation for my firm and will be using him again for more decks and Powerpoint items and more. Outstanding work and quick... I recommend him fully for a project.

:

Mahmudul2211 put together a 10 slide deck for me within 24 hours and he nailed it on his first try - no revisions necessary. He was given very little graphic design direction and he put together a very professional presentation. There was very little correspondence but it was all very quick and easy. Thanks for making me look good, I will definitely be back in the future!

:

He didn't make enough questions to really understand the request and no intermediate work has been shown. He can be more collaborative.

:

Seller did a awesome job and very quick to revise when ask. I recommend this seller. I would work with this seller again.

:

mahmudul2211 is the third Fiver contractor to work on this project. I wish I had started with him first, he nailed it. It was a complex PowerPoint. He made it look like a Fortune 500 company!




No comments:

Post a Comment