Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Design And Copywrite Your Pitch Deck And Presentation











About:

Are you raising funds online/offline or need to pitch your business to investors or potential clients?

I have consulted and run workshops on pitch and presentation content & storytelling, and believe in the power of story & strategy for successful presentations

I will write and design a powerful pitch deck, company presentation or PowerPoint presentation that gets the audience hooked straight away and sells your idea, business and project to potential investors and clients

A great idea needs a great story and I will help you to define the narrative and characters of your with your target audience in mind.

What is included?

My Bronze Gig: COPYWRITING + DESIGN of 10 slides for your company presentations, PowerPoint presentations, investor pitch decks and more.

My Silver Gig: COPYWRITING + DESIGN of 15 slides 

My Gold Gig: COPYWRITING + DESIGN of 20 slides 



You will receive: 


- 4 days delivery - if you need faster delivery please get in touch. 

- Friendly customer support

- over 10 years of copywriting & design experience



NB: I cover industries and purposes in addition to the limited selection below

Reviews


:

Super fast! Really great work, I will come back again for another project soon

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment