Friday, May 1, 2020

Deliver 100 000 Fhd Slides 2500 Powerpoint Presentation Design Templates











About:

Over 100,000+ Clean, Modern, business, medical, SEO development, character, education, company presentation and More…



• 100 Theme Colors (XML Files)

• Many categories and style

• 2271 Unique Slides (and Update in the future)

• Fully Animated

• 16:9 (Full HD Quality Presentation)

• Simple and Easy to edit

• Free font : You can download the fonts. Lato Font :

Download : https://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/lato



This service is worth a lot more its actual price , I will raise it soon .



Exclusive on Fiverr .



Order Now !



PS : Please do NOT order if you don't even know how to open a .RAR file 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I was sent to a website that I had not clue of what I was supposed to do next? I thought everything was sent via FIVERR?

:

We currently have a conx problem in my country because of the pandemic , and the Fiverr plateform needs very stable connexion to upload the files , I uploaded them on Mediafire , a Worldwide reliable download plateform . And I offered post-service assistance 24/7 but the client didn't answer .

:

Variety of slides.

:

Good guy I would recommend buying this Gig

:

Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment